Friday, January 8, 2010

Pocket Bike Videos My X7/R1 Pocket Bikes Electic Start Wont Work(sorry For Repost Theres A Video Link In Here)?

My X7/R1 pocket bikes electic start wont work(sorry for repost theres a video link in here)? - pocket bike videos

Here is a link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TREcvHBzkgg

i hav a 110cc 4-stroke Pocket Bike Manual Clutch X7/R1 ordinary electric start. I am the first users of Pocket bikes that I'm not too good with them. Who do I press the power button do not think any song or sound whom the light is on my bike, the engine is not running. Yesturday but found that your charger is connected to the key Spedo No new light dawned and I turn on the lights and everything. He welcomed the brakes N said it was begun in Nutral pressed the start button n elecric noise. I calculate the whole night, but who take the N Out magazine put the key in every light and no electrical work will begin to practice. if u guys plz tell me the right way to perform manual electric pocket bike s beginning, how long should I recharge the battery?

3 comments:

playinfo... said...

You should break a gas-1 electric powered goddess things over

Magz AMCNAS leader said...

Make connections, you get a new battery

Magz AMCNAS leader said...

Make connections, you get a new battery

Post a Comment