Sunday, January 24, 2010

Belkin Tunebase Alternatives Is There Any Way Of Making The Belkin TuneBase FM Transmitter For The Zune Work Better?

Is there any way of making the Belkin TuneBase FM Transmitter for the Zune work better? - belkin tunebase alternatives

Just recently got a Zune, and I thought I should get an FM transmitter, so too have the Belkin FM transmitter and seems to not work quite right. If I can one station is still a little static and not very strong. I have a man who was the FM transmitter that comes in the package, and I wonder whether the same could be done for them, changed ideas?

1 comment:

Stewey C said...

Yes, someone replaced the iTrip antenna and increasing the range of about 50 feet. Google search, be careful, you could be a little confused.

Post a Comment