Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Melanoma More Condition_symptoms What Is The Name Of The Method To Prevent Melanoma?

What is the name of the method to prevent melanoma? - melanoma more condition_symptoms

Hello, I have learned that one way of melanoma in a systematic inspection of the skin by a doctor. I know the doctor is limited to visual inspection, but I've heard that it is a powerful. It is on the pictures of moles and the comparison of the following images based (made with an interval of time). I would like to know the name of the method.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Ooh, I made two weeks in Derm! I know it! * G *

In fact, I heard many things, and I assume that people use different names to make the sound of the special version of its center. Those that come to mind is "lunar mapping", "picture of the whole body" or "Go Figure.

The brochures in the clinic where she worked, said Total Body Photography, but I do not think that there is no consensus on the name. Well, if you Google any of them, a few links to appear.

Go Gators said...

All I can think of is thermal imaging. It is a treatment called thermal neutron capture therapy. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Post a Comment