Monday, January 25, 2010

Ceiling Fan Model M52ul Wiring I Have A 32" Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan With A Light Kit. With What Can I Replace The Light Kit?

I have a 32" Hampton Bay ceiling fan with a light kit. With what can I replace the light kit? - ceiling fan model m52ul wiring

I bought a 32 "Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light kit for the son of my room. Her room is rather small and painted gray. Looking for a light bulb to which was which comes with, fan replaced, I realized that producers no longer occurs when the size of the database. What should I do, replace the light kit from the 32 "Fan Hampton Bay Model # 40106, if you can replace the light bulb?

1 comment:

Massive Mann said...

Go to your favorite home improvement (Hampton Bay) is an article from The Home Depot and explain the problem ... they have the ball ... Promise.

Post a Comment