Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Side Should I Make With Fish Sticks What Should I Do To Fish Tank After My Fish Died?

What should I do to fish tank after my fish died? - what side should i make with fish sticks

Ok, so we have a 10 gallon tank with filter and all the goldfish in my imagination. I stayed a week before the filter setting in. When I asked these steps first brown spots on it was a net growth on his side, who went and left a white mark. His eye was bulging too messy.
So anyway, I swam very well at all, but he refused to go in search of food on top of your tank or to the bottom if I ever moved out. I changed the water, but one day he just stopped swimming and was caught in the filter tube and the only way he could tell that he was still alive because of his gills moving. I think it was consistently, his bladder.
Anyway, eventually died, the poor man. How can I ensure that the aquarium again? Is there a way that can be done withoutto recycle?
Even water is a little blurry, I've heard this is usually during cycling? I'v been cycling for 3-5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment