Thursday, February 18, 2010

Recovery Time Cervical Polyps A Question For Women (or Doctors) About Removal Of Cervical Polyps...?

A question for women (or doctors) about removal of cervical polyps...? - recovery time cervical polyps

My doctor found a polyp during my last Pap test. It says nothing about Getting It erased, but I would want to remove it. I have information on the Internet in polyps, but not much about the recovery, what the procedure: (not) like? They have no access to remove the polyp? How much recovery time is needed? When you come to the hospital afterwards? What are the risks of excessive bleeding, etc.?

1 comment:

nmyankee said...

It is a vaginal procedure, which he has done with spinal anesthesia, my doctor I spend the night in hospital. Remember to order a biopsy.
Note - I found that women in general, MD is less sensitive to problems of women male MD.

Post a Comment